The new Samsung ARM Chromebooks are selling like crazy and Google hasn't failed to take notice. With a flood of first time users on the way, 15 new video tutorials have appeared outlining the very basic to the more advanced functions of Chrome OS. Rather than embed all the videos, we've made a nice list instead.
- Logging in for the first time.
- Customize your photo, theme, and wallpaper.
- Your first video chat.
- Adding users and Guest Mode.
- Word Processing on Chrome OS.
- How to print from your Chromebook.
- How to access your iTunes.
- How to view documents, watch movies and edit photos.
- How to stream music.
- Finding an installing apps.
- Enable Google Docs on your Chromebook.
- How to create, edit, and use Spreadsheets.
- How to email, chat and make free phone calls.
- How to enable / disable capslock!
- How to update your Chromebook.
For most current Chrome OS users, the majority of this list is a recap. Looking forward though, I commend Google for making preparations for the waves of first time users.
Did you learn anything new from a video above? Share it in the comments!